MachineTek is committed to providing products and services that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements as well as applicable standards and specifications.
Our Quality policy includes continually improving performance to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, to increase efficiency and lower costs, to sustain positive customer relations, and to provide a positive work environment.
All MachineTek personnel are responsible for the attainment and maintenance of this Quality standard. MachineTek is ISO 9001: AS9100 certified and is regularly audited by outside parties to confirm performance to this standard.
- ISO 9001/AS9100 audits ““ No major findings; most recent audit produced zero findings
- Dozens of customer audits ““ No major findings
- Inspection of all products by Production personnel
- Additional inspection of all products by Quality Control personnel
- Final inspections of all parts and documentation prior to shipment
Regular feedback on performance, issues, and improvement plans is solicited and acted upon to continuously improve our operations and our customers’ experience.
MachineTek’s dedication to Quality Improvement is introduced during new employee training and then reinforced continuously throughout each employee’s tenure. Each employee is responsible for the quality of the products and services he or she produces or provides. Employee training and accountability is a significant part of our Quality program.